Monday, March 21, 2011

A New Chapter

On March 12, 2011 at 2:00pm I began a new chapter in my life by marrying the most wonderful man I know, Cory. These are the vows we shared together on that special day and everyday for the rest of our lives. I cannot wait to face the new adventures and challenges that lie ahead walking hand in hand with my best friend.

I, Cory, take you, Ashley, to be my wife. I promise to guide, protect, and serve you. I will live first for God, and then for you. From this day on, I will love you and remain faithful to you until death do us part.

I Ashley, take you, Cory, to be my husband. I promise to encourage, respect, and support you. I will live first for God, and then for you. From this day on, I will love you and remain faithful to you until death do us part.

No comments:

Post a Comment